Kevin Ryan, a contributor to the Observor, owned by Guardian Media Group – UK, reached out to us recently to answer questions re: our dedication to Tears for Fears. If you’d like to participate please answer the following and send them to PapaSFans@gmail.com. We’re going to combine all these answers per question and note your first name and last initial then send them off to Kevin. We’re looking for the first 10 people to respond by Sunday June 11th, one of the TFF Atlanta Concert Anniversaries. All who submit get entered to win some Tears for Fears merch store cash.
Kevin also invites everyone to come out and listen to the Tears for Fears Tribute/Cover Band (Cheers for Tears) that will be having a show in Dallas on 16 June at the Granada Theatre.
Questions – please send these to PapaSFans@gmail.com
1. If you wouldn’t mind, I’d love to get an idea of where you are and what you do so that I can describe Tears and Kooks as a truly international community.
2. What has drawn you to Tears for Fears? Did you have an experience that pulled you in, when you decided that you need to see every TFF show you can?
3. There are a few bands I travel extensively to see, so I completely get it, although it’s hard to describe. How would you describe your Is it a hobby? Is it fair to compare it to being a football supporter or the like.
4. What are your thoughts on tribute bands, in general? Have you seen any TFF tribute bands?
5. How many times have you seen TFF? (Including solo tours)
6. How many your dates do you typically make it to? And what do you expect each time?
7. Are you a musician? If so, do you play TFF songs? In a tribute/cover band?
8.This is a bit vague, but what, in your opinion, makes TFF unique and magical? (Feel free to use different adjectives)
9. Is there anything I didn’t ask that I should’ve? Anything you’d like to add?
Thanks for participating!
-Andye, TFF Travel Fan Team Moderator